When your child has a stuffed up nose, CALPOL® Blocked Nose Spray helps to wash away built up mucus. It’s a simple, non-medicated treatment to help them breathe more freely.
CALPOL® Blocked Nose Spray can be used effectively in conjunction with any CALPOL® medicines. Age ranges vary.
Suitable for adults and children over 3 years.
- Put the nozzle into one nostril, holding the bottle vertically.
- Press the other nostril closed.
- Press the spray head once and spray deeply, breathing in at the same time.
- Then repeat in the other nostril.
One to two sprays in each nostril as required.
For further advice, always read the label.
- CALPOL® Blocked Nose Spray15ml
"My son has a high temperature, what should I do?"
When your child suffers from a fever, it can be a sign that his body is fighting an infection. We've put together a helpful fact sheet of things to do and what symptoms to look out for.